Visio Asset Management is an independent investment management company managing over 130 million euros of assets. Visio was founded in 2009 and majority of the company is owned by the employees. We are committed to the alignment of interests between the unit-holders of our funds and the portfolio managers. In practice, this means that majority of the financial net wealth of our portfolio managers is invested in our own funds.
- We are constantly seeking positions offering a good risk adjusted return
- We have a systematic approach to portfolio management
- We focus on strategies and markets where we have the best knowledge
At Visio we believe in responsible investing. As an independent investment management company, it is our duty and responsibility to operate in the best interest of our clients. By including the risks and possibilities related to environmental, social and governance factors (ESG) as a part of our decision-making process we can further develop our analyses considering risk and return. We believe that by incorporating ESG factors in our investment decisions we can achieve the best long-term return for our clients.
In 2016 Visio Asset Management became a signatory to the UN PRI, the UN Principles for Responsible investment. As a signatory, we have committed ourselves to the following:
- We will incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes.
- We will be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices.
- We will seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest.
- We will promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry.
- We will report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles.
For more information on the Principles for Responsible Investment, please visit www.unpri.org